Banana & Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
Prep: 2 mins
This simple, healthy breakfast recipe alternative to fuel your day: low in saturated fat and refined sugars high in fibre.
- 30g porridge oats
- 1 medium banana (80g), weighed without skin
- 1 teaspoon dried chia seeds
- 150g Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 1 teaspoon (9g) of honey
- 1 tablespoon (15g) of smooth peanut butter
- Mix the oats, milk, chia seeds and honey together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash up half the banana until it’s smooth and add it to the oat mix. Mix everything together well.
- Put the mixture in a jar or tub, seal and pop it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning top the oats with the peanut butter and the other half of the banana, sliced.
TIP: Swap semi-skimmed milk for unsweetened soy milk and honey for agave syrup for a vegan alternative